According to AISV's Statute (article 5.1), the purpose of the Association is to promote, in the scientific, technical, normative, industrial, social, professional and didactic fields, the study of Voice Sciences in Italy.
In particular, the Association is turned to all the subjects differently involved in the study of Phonetics (Acustico/Articolatoria), of the Speech Signal Processing and of the Automatic Treatment of the Language (Trattamento Automatico del Linguaggio - TAL) in which are grouped all those disciplines that take care of the voice man-machine interaction and of the human language understanding.
The purpose of the Association is also to create a direct connection with ISCA (International Speech Communication Association) with the aim of more effectively valuing the studies and researches on these fields by the Italian scientific community in the European and International framework.
AISV will pursue its own purposes (see art. 5.2) in particular:
- promoting and favouring the studies and researches on Voice Sciences in all their different fields;
- facing the problems relating to the definition, the instruction and the spreading of Voice Sciences and to their institutional positioning;
- promoting and favouring the spreading and the deepening of the know ledges acquainted in Voice Sciences through the cure of publications, the organization of conferences, the organization of course, schools and masters, the attribution of scholarships, ecc.;
- promoting and favouring scientific and technical exchanges of information and relationships of collaboration between the associates;
- collaborating with Italian and international Organizations responsible of financing the scientific search in this field;
- favouring and promoting relationships with other Italian and international Associations or Organizations whose purposes are coherent with the own ones for the realization of common aims.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 18 January 2011 00:18 )